WHERE CHANGE-MAKERS GET CLEAR AND COURAGEOUS
Build the vision for your revolution
and become the woman who can lead it
visionary women building their public brand
There is a revolutionary movement
of women’s voices blazing through the world speaking truth, creating change, and waking people up.
Would you like to be a part of it?
Our world needs conscious leaders who can help change the course of our future.
What we need now is not just high performers consistently trying to perform for accolades and accomplishments. Not just women empowering themselves by making 6 figures.
We need people who can help move the needle.
We need activators and amplifiers who can inspire others into action. We need women who are not just in it for themselves but in it for the world we can have and who we can be together. We need people who wish to contribute to shaping the destiny of humanity.
We need you to step forward and be willing to become one of them –
to overcome your obstacles, reclaim your power, own your voice, and decide that your message needs to reach more people.
Will you answer the call?
To create ambitious acts of vision we need to be in our highest capacity.
But many of us, even the most high achieving of women, have been slowed down or stopped altogether by internal challenges we have not been able to unlock.
What’s the biggest culprit?
I think it’s unresolved trauma.
We often get into our field because of our own trauma – we struggled and suffered so much that we want to alleviate that suffering for others. This is what drives us to be visionary transformational leaders, change-makers, healers, messengers, rebels, and creators because we can offer something that could help heal people and change an aspect of the world.
Sometimes, though, it is the remnants of that trauma that hobble us from truly flying with our visions and initiatives because we are still subconsciously acting from the trauma rather than our highest self.
Becoming integrated and coherent in ourselves causes greater creativity, innovation and connection to Self that leads to breakthroughs around your message and your life’s work.
So when we get to the more tangible strategic work, it is clear, concise, powerful, it’s bolder, and it actually works in the world – people sign up with you, your message lands, people notice you, more opportunities come.
When my clients unravel the low-grade trauma that was causing havoc they download messaging, new programs, feel more capacity to command higher fees for their work and get it, own their value, feel braver and bolder to share themselves publicly, finally get their book written, and so much more.
Who is this for?
You are an established entrepreneur, transformational guide, coach, healer, teacher, author, feminine leader, social activist, course creator, or creative seeking to create something of value for your people.
This is designed for you if you are already building your public brand and offering your body of work to your audience.
But you know you haven’t fully actualized your vision or taken the lid off of your voice.
You know you are ready to move into offering your legacy work, not your lowest level work.
You’ve been studying strategies, working with mentors, but things haven’t been quite clicking and it’s been frustrating.
You may be:
Struggling to stand out
Hiding your true self-expression
Afraid of criticism, loss, or failure
Compromising on your true visions and ideas
Feeling confused and overwhelmed
Avoiding going all in on your calling
Averse to taking the big risks that would launch you to another level
Following other people’s guidance rather than your own wisdom
Working really hard to piece together your income
Yet, you are a rare frequency – in your space transformation occurs and what you have to share is potent, important, and magical.
You are carrying unique medicine that typical “business” containers can’t quite unlock.
You are ready to bring your REAL truth forward and create an innovative message, model, and movement that blazes a new trail and establishes you as a game-changing, revolutionary voice.
You are ready to embrace your true power, unapologetically own it, and express yourself at a whole new level that could catapult you into the next octave of visibility and impact.
Here’s a snapshot of what’s inside:
RECLAIM YOUR POWER
Week 1: From Trauma to Transformational Leader
- Learn the 3 Stages of Revolutionary Women’s Leadership
- Understand the ways low-grade trauma may be subconsciously affecting ambitious, high-performing women
- Identify how these symptoms may be showing up for you, where your nervous system may be compromised, and when you are keeping the lid on your voice
- Learn why “productivity” and “high performance” doesn’t work and could actually be too stimulating and disregulating for the feminine
- Discover how restoring the feminine balance to your system creates inner stability, creativity, intuition, and innovation
- Pleasure, Shakti, embodiment, and physical practices to stabilize your nervous system
- Establish new internal foundation
- Identify areas for life detox causing confusion and compromise and plug the power leakages
- Find a new commitment to your strength, self-expression and relationship to your Self
Week 2: Fempowered Visionary
- Restore lifeforce and vitality in your system to open up your clarity
- Open up to feminine medicine and ditch the matrix of driven masculinity
- Identify places where you have made decisions from social conditioning
- Dismantle compliance and compromise
- Strengthen integrity with your Self and what you say
- Become future focused vs past focused through forgiveness
- Create your list of cleanups and completions necessary for forward momentum
- Stop pushing, start listening
- Explore your unbridled truth integrating the wild primal feminine
- Get clear on your uncompromised vision
- Claim your Queendom
- Create new minimum standards for yourself and your life
- Deepen your feminine intelligence and access Creatrix Consciousness
- Overcome fear of your own power
RISE INTO LEADERSHIP
Week 3: Express Your Higher Wisdom
- Establish clarity around your message and mission
- Work with practices to activate your voice
- Unlock the witch wound and the fear of social judgment
- Stop silencing yourself and betraying your inner truth
- Get clear about what you want to say and start practicing expressing it
- Discover what you want to be a spokeswoman for
- Get clear on what you need to feel strong to stand up and speak up
- Listen for the compromises in your expression and unlock what has been hidden away
- Learn why saying the safe thing is not safe at all
- Understand what authentic expression looks like for you
- Learn the Wisdom Method to access your higher wisdom and creative intelligence
- Discover why ecstatic energy is a key to finding our true message
- Clarify the message you want to bring forward next in your work
- Step away from staying within the status quo and find your own revolutionary truth
Week 4: Build a New Vision
- From a more stabilized foundation of courage and clarity determine your new vision and action plan
- Build the uncompromised vision based on the secure expression of your inner truth
- Determine the next phase of your body of work
- Go rogue: step into permission to be a trailblazer
- Become bold, brave and brazen wth your voice and message
- Deepen your courage to do it your way as a paradigm-shifter and change-maker
- Don’t replicate, innovation
- Understand creativity, innovation and the feminine principle
- Work with the fear of being “too much”
- Continue uncovering beliefs and conditioning keeping you from your true expression
- Unlock what you really want to say but have been afraid to
REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR WORLD
- Begin practicing delivering your truth to your community
- Dare to create ripples with your message and movement
- Deepen your commitment to take the people in your world higher
- Anchor into the legacy you wish to leave behind
- Operate from a new way of being, a commitment to integrity, and a desire to lead people into a new future
- Discover the keys to the expansion and amplification of your message
- Unlock fears of visibility and allow yourself to be seen
- Navigate the ramifications of expressing your truth in public
- Unwrap the inclination to be acceptable, presentable, and likeable
- Work with creative intelligence to continue downloading your body of work
- Clarify what is your revolution?
- Claim your place as a bold thought leader
- Give yourself permission to blaze with your full power
- Release wavering, doubt, and distrust
- Embody full trust in yourself and the outcomes
- Turn up your volume
- Clarify how you want to expand your platform
- Become the movement rather than the individual
- Get clear on how you wish to serve the collective “We”
- Shed survival to be of highest service
- Value yourself, your work, and your time
- Accelerate your affluence
- Stand for a future that most people don’t see as possible
- Give voice to your vision
- Master the matrix and defy the agreed upon constructs of reality
- Step into embodying the Feminine Luminary
Be the woman that rises and becomes a walking revolution
All the Details
The Revolutionary Woman program is an online course combining digital video training with live coaching calls with Alia.
This course is offered via on-going rolling enrollment.
You will receive the following:
- 6 weeks and 18 total modules of comprehensive video and audio training content. The content will become available for you within 48 hours following enrollment after we get you set up in the system with your unique account and passcode.
- Live Q&A Coaching calls for 3 months – one 60-minute call each week hosted on Zoom and streamed live into the FB group where you can bring your questions, your challenges, and get support around the material with live coaching from Alia. Currently these will be held on Fridays at 2-3PM PST starting June 26th. But don’t worry, if you can’t attend live you can submit your question for me to answer and you can listen to the replay after the call.
- Handouts, exercises, and recordings of every module so that you can apply and integrate the material.
- Private membership area with lifetime access to all content hosted by Kajabi so you can revisit it at any point later in your process.
- Access to the private Facebook group mastermind for 3 months where you can connect with others in the community and where I will interact with you between sessions.
1. Is Trauma Holding You Back? 2. Restoring the Feminine to Awaken Creativity and Innovation 3. The 3 Stages of Revolutionary Women’s Leadership
1. Detox Your Drama 2. Break Free From Conditioning, Confusion, and Compromise 3. The Wild Woman, Queen, and Creatrix: The Archetypal Keys to Setting Yourself Free and Expressing Your Truth
1. Tenacity, Conviction, and Commitment 2. Activate Your Voice 3. Connct To Your Inner Wisdom 4. Express Your Truth 5. Clarify Your Authentic Message
1. Find Your Core Message 2. Craft Your Higher Vision
1. What Is Your Revolution? 2. Amplify Your Message: The Keys to the Expansion of Your Vision
1. Be a Beacon 2. Some Practical Tips on Building Your Platform 3. Own It!
Bold Message Masterclass + Private Mentorship Upgrade
PLEASE NOTE: This option is not available again until Fall 2020. Please let us know if you are interested in joining the waitlist for this at [email protected]This optional and valuable upgrade to the virtual course could quickly uplevel your marketing and messaging and includes:
- 1/2 day live small group virtual workshop with personalized coaching to help you unlock your bold message – date TBD upon enrollment
- (2) private 60-minute virtual sessions with Alia to work on your message, voice, strategy, or to do some deep dive clearing work. This session must be used by program completion Jan 10th
- The 6-week Digital online course and 3 months of live Q&A calls
The Revolutionary Woman Course Includes:
(6) Weeks and (18) Total Modules of video content with lifetime access (Value: $2,000)
Live 60-Minute Q&A calls each week for 3 months (Value: $1,500)
Private Facebook Group Mastermind (Value: $300)
Total Value: $3,800
Investment: $997 For a Limited Time due to COVID 50% OFF $497
3 payments of $333 2 Payments of $250 (1 at purchase, 1 the next month)
The Bold Message Masterclass + Private Mentorship Upgrade Includes:
1/2 day virtual workshop with personalized coaching on messaging (Value: $1,000)
+ 2 private 60-minute virtual sessions with Alia to work on message, voice, strategy, or to some deep dive clearing work (Value: $2,000)
+ Digital online program (Value $3,800)
Total Value: $6,800
3 payments of $666 (1 at purchase, 2 more every 2 weeks)
All payments must be complete prior to completion of the course
Scholarships are available for Black Indigenous Womxn of Color in need – please inquire to apply at [email protected]
Money Back Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your investment, you may receive a full refund prior to 10 days following the start of the course. No refunds will be given after 10 days.
OPTION 1 – $997.00 $497.00
6-Week Online Course
OPTION 2 – $333.00 $250.00
6-Week Online Course
2-Pay Payment Plan
OPTION 3 – $1,997.00
Private Mentorship Upgrade
OPTION 4 – $666.00
3-Pay Payment Plan
You will receive these valuable bonuses:
The Creatrix Collective Video Training Bundle
A collection of (10) 45-60-minute trainings from my popular Creatrix Collective membership community offering training topics such as:
The Art of Feminine Creation:
Turn-on, desire, and ecstatic feminine energy – keys to creating what you desire with unbelievable ease
Key mindset shifts to bring more money and clients into your life
How to Grow Your Audience
The Blueprint for Online and Offline Sales:
How to effectively call in new clients and followers
How to Manifest What You Want
How to Re-evaluate Your Vision and Connect Deeply with your Truth
How to Connect to Your Creative Source
How to Create Aligned Offerings That Sell
How to Create a Strong Personal Brand
How to Change your State
(Total Value: $1,000)
Radiant and Rocking It Audio Course
A 6-week audio course offering a deep dive into the masculine and feminine aspects of the creative process designed to support you to bring a project to life using the teachings and principles.
Includes interviews with inspiring creative luminaries Laura Hollick, Sequoia Emmanuelle, Nisha Moodley, Jena La Flamme, KC Baker, Arianna Hall, and Tanya Paluso.
(Total Value: $500)
Let 2020 be the year your voice becomes unfiltered and unleashed
I am clear on my message, clear on my value, I’m owning my truth, and sharing it with my community…
“When I came to Alia I saw a different vision for myself and there was so much fear of trusting that vision and I was painfully stuck. I knew I wanted to transition from exclusively serving clients in a therapeutic setting and shed the psychotherapist title in some contexts to offer my services to a wider group of people while giving myself the opportunity to uplevel my financial reality in the process. We created tangible content, new programs, and messaging. Alia guided me to my own wisdom through simple practices that help me come back to my center. I now have clarity on my message and what I am a spokeswoman for. I have a busy private practice. I am being hired as a consultant to behavior health teams and medical professionals. I am being acknowledged as an emissary and spokesperson for self-worth and a leader in that field. I worked through my own worthiness challenges and increased my income. I have created new branding and I’m creating a whole new website for this expanded identity. I feel more empowered – I am clear on my message, clear on my value, I’m owning my truth, and sharing it with my community.”
Pia Luz, LCSW & Self-Worth Emissary
The investment I made in working with Alia paid off quickly…
“Listening to my inner call to work with this incredible woman was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The results of the work have been amazing. I have birthed a new program for women, secured new higher paying clients, launched my successful retreat business, reinvented my branding, and reconnected to my true purpose. I experienced significant shifts in the way I relate to financial abundance. The investment I made in working with Alia paid off quickly from my work with several new clients. I am thrilled! I feel like I have up-leveled my life in this process – not only with my business, but also in calling in more of what I know I deserve in all aspects of my life.”
Lucia Grace Young, Yoga Therapist and Somatic Bodyworker
This has given me a new depth of creative confidence…
“My work with her changed my life. This has given me a new depth of creative confidence. For women who come to me asking about how they can unleash hidden aspects of their creativity, I always recommend Alia. Her process is deep, intuitive, and most of all: it works.”
KC Baker, Founder WomanSpeak
The approach and perspectives I offer in this course can help you unlock:
- Your core message
- The clarification and crystallization of your greatest body of work to-date
- The strength and courage behind your voice to step up and share it
- The higher vision that will call you forward into an elevated version of you and the willingness to take it as far as it can go
- An elevated frequency of being that allows you to communicate who you are in a way that is grounded, clear, inspired, integrated and creates trust and rapport
- An unwavering connection to your truth, your internal guidance and your true north trusting yourself implicitly even in the face of opposition or conflict
- The version of you that has integrated the wounding, trauma, and challenges you have experienced to lead hurt people and a broken world into a higher vision of what they can be and do
- The foundation you need to cultivate within yourself to be strong as you navigate the uncertainties of the external world
- A core commitment to yourself and your wisdom that is unshakeable and undeniable
- A relationship with your higher creativity available when you release your fight/flight responses
- Your expression so that it is sourced from your power, your clarity, your mission, your message, and your truth and authenticity so that you have great influence when you speak
- The money that comes when you are in alignment with what you are TRULY here to do on the planet
- This is the container where you get to bring out your medicine and unlock your true legacy, not the scraps that people say you should be happy with but the true highest vision.
- This is where you get to leave behind any compromises about who you are and what you’re here to do and experience.
- This is where you can shed the stories of scarcity, sacrifice and burnout and create your visions from a place of inner security, trust, and confidence.
- Earn more, attract more, and become magnetic to the opportunities that will take your personal and professional impact to new levels.
About Your Guide
I come to this work as someone who has lived the transformation from trauma to living my truth.
I have experienced a lot of forms of trauma from childhood emotional abuse, sexual assault, the death of a loved one, divorce, and more.
But when I developed acute healing crises 17 years ago that lasted for nearly a decade they caused me to take a close look at my life and why this was happening. I experienced unexplainable chronic pain in my arm which caused me to have to go on workman’s comp and disability while I was still employed as an executive.
Then I lost use of my right leg for a while and couldn’t walk well for months. All the healers I went to couldn’t figure out why this was happening and why my treatments weren’t healing it.
This led me to the world of somatic therapy, somatic experiencing, NLP, and the spiritual breakdown of it all led me to women’s work and a deep realization that I had been operating from a very masculine “do-go-reach-for-success” paradigm for a very long time and I gathered quite a few accolades as a result.
I discovered that this break in myself along with living a life and career I was unhappy with for so long may have been the psychosomatic causes of my crisis.
When I finally got the guts to leave my comfortable marketing executive job and completely change my life by pursuing a more creative and self-created career path, my symptoms cleared up.
From that point on, anytime my phantom symptoms returned, I would know that I was off track somewhere in my life and I had to recalibrate. My body became my compass.
I discovered that probably the most intense trauma of all that was at the source of all my suffering was the abandonment of my self to live a life that was completely wrong for my soul.
That abandonment was the result of “normal” upbringing in affluent Connecticut where I was an incredible student and had a lot of potential in the practical and academic realms. But I was also mystical, intuitive, musical, and a deeply feminine girl.
Yet my creative non-linear gifts were not respected and I was forced into a course of study at Brown University that was the wrong fit .I then was encouraged into a practical career that was also the wrong fit, as prestigious as it was to work for companies like Saatchi & Saatchi and Visa and major brands like Delta Air Lines, the Milk Mustache campaign, and Oil of Olay.
Over years of living an ill-fitting life in intensely driven masculine-mode, my feminine body finally broke down and caused me to completely reconsider my life path.
I left my life as a corporate marketing executive, started over and I built a life as a thriving women’s coach and a successful electronic musical artist.
I have been a life and leadership coach for 17 years cutting my teeth learning how to facilitate transformation with some cutting-edge personal growth organizations.
In the last 10 years I have been offering my path of healing, empowerment, and evolution for women through online group programs, live courses and retreats, and 1-on-1 private coaching programs where I have combined my training and career experiences in marketing, branding and online business strategy with esoteric healing work and a focus on women’s leadership to offer a unique fusion of skills to support my clients to build a life and business from their truth
At the same time, 10 years ago I freed myself to pursue a more creative career as a DJ which evolved into becoming an original electronic music producer and vocalist. I have performed on some very respected stages for the best conscious underground festivals, Ecstatic Dances, and as a headliner or in direct support slots for some incredible artists.
For the last several years I have been spearheading a musical movement called Feminine Medicine and I have released two albums with that project that include collaborations with a variety of talented female artists. My music has a global following and I have toured extensively and played shows on four continents.
My writing on women’s empowerment has been published in two books: New Feminine Evolutionary and Reinhabiting the Village.
On my spiritual path of deepening my embodied understanding of the Divine Feminine, I became initiated as a 13 Moons priestess of the Magdalene and Avalonian lineages. My work with the Goddesses and integrating the feminine into my life has deeply informed my work.
I did all of that on sheer force of will alone because I did not have family support to do it. My parents thought I was cuckoo for leaving my well-paying, steady, and respectable career.
My impulse inside to be who I truly am was greater than the voice that told me I shouldn’t rock the boat. So, even though I didn’t much like it, my choices rocked the boat. And they rocked the boat until eventually it capsized.
And the worst happened which is that I lost family relationships and this really really hurt. Losing my relationship with my father because I chose myself was the most heartbreaking casualty of them all.
But I realized something — those relationships weren’t worth having. Because nothing and no one are worth keeping around if they are trying to stamp out your life force and keep you from being who you are.
So in the process of having to face down demands for compliance, I found my commitment, resilience, and courage to say no to who I was being told to be and instead say yes to me, the real me, the true me, the creative me, the expressed me, the woman who was no longer hiding.
This took immense strength when the young part of me really wanted approval and inclusion. And when I was facing intense trauma symptoms like doubt, fear, and resistance that I had to overcome to be successful on my own terms. It’s terrifying to build our own thing in the world and all my wounds got opened up for me to deal with.
I think this is what it takes for any of us to stand and embody what we are here to do and say. At some point each of us must cross a threshold where we walk away from our family or community and enter the sovereign realm of our independence, trust in ourselves, and the belief that we are going to be ok no matter what.
yourself that is connected to your deeper truth and when you speak and act from that place the impact is felt without effort – it’s as if what you are offering When you can transcend your conditioning you can reach a place within is streaming straight through from Source itself and it is a great contribution.
So what does it take to get to the point where this is the place you operate from?
I’m going to help with this in this course. Along my journey I gathered a lot of really helpful tools that I will teach and offer some stories and perspectives from my own life that can help provide inspiration and guidance.
This course will help direct women inside themselves to find the place of courage and strength within to step out into the wilderness and share her voice. I have come to realize this – the power and effectiveness of a woman’s outer voice is made available through a powerful relationship to her inner voice.
You don’t need to become a revolutionary in a traditional sense but rest assured every woman who emancipates herself from the patterns of oppression and builds herself back up is revolutionary.
This training is a direct transmission from someone actively throwing herself into the ring of fire and facing her inner critic every day.
I want you to know that for me this feels like the biggest work of my life. And I’ve seen and experienced some pretty big stuff. But the work of sharing my voice causes the greatest terror in my system.
If this is what you experience too, then come along and let’s ride this dragon together — I think you may discover new parts of yourself you didn’t know you had or give voice to those that have been quiet a long time and this is nothing short of liberating and exhilarating.
The journey of expressing our truth is remarkable, miraculous and enlivening — this is because finding our voice is akin to finding our life force. They are partners in our vitality offering a kind of soul nourishment sourced from the integrity and dignity that we can experience from this glorious opening to SELF.
What More Women Say
Increased my income by 6x…
“I came to Alia at a pivotal crossroads in my life. I was deep into my passionate work in the world, but lacked an even deeper feeling of fulfillment + purpose. Alia was just the guide I needed. Her wisdom, compassion, and capacity to hold space allowed for an uncovering and unfolding of my truth. We both dove to the depths of my experience to reveal some golden threads such as;
~ launching a total rebrand of my work with the feminine to SheWolf: Sacred Primal Medicine, bringing all of my gifts together into an expression that feels more vibrationally aligned with who I am now
~ establishing my new coaching offerings + sold 2 packages without any active marketing
~ increasing my income by 6x + brought in $6K of new (or promised) income
~ finding a whole new listening for/response to my work
~ stepping into greater leadership + visibility with my voice + message
~ discovering an inner integration + integrity with who I am now, updating my identity to encompass all my gifts to this world
~ leveling up my business structure, income, brand, + the important expression my work wanted to take me
~ becoming the Feminine Luminary I was meant to be, discovering my medicine within, further stepping into my power
& I continue to receive these gifts today! I am infinitely grateful.”
Dancer/Movement Therapist, Executive Director She Wolf: Sacred Primal Medicine
A masterful business coach…
“Alia is a masterful business coach. In just a short period of time, Alia skillfully assessed where my business was at, outlined my options for fueling growth, and focused my energy and attention on what would help my business scale. Once we identified the fastest path to growth, Alia helped me uncover any internal, personal blocks that were holding me back. She supported me to identify deeper fears and what it would take for me to move through those. I felt seen, heard, supported, and met. In one fell swoop, we charted a plan to scale and cleared the path to get there. Working with Alia got my business on the path to growth.”
Working with Alia is an initiation into meeting your own inner guru…
“In our work, I felt like I aligned with a deeper sense of my truth, and was able to see my excuses at a deeper level. But rather than judge the excuses, Alia held a space of compassion for me to deep dive into what was really under them. Working with Alia is an initiation into meeting your own inner guru on a deeper level. If you’re ready to show up for yourself on the next level + be guided with compassion, clarity, and presence… Alia is your woman! I highly recommend working with her.”
Intuitive Coach, Priestess, Creator, Sisterhood of the Mermaid Moon
I fiercely recommend this powerhouse leader…
“Alia has something rare. Not only is she completely expressed as an artist; she is also gifted with laser-like intuition and the capacity to hold DEEP space for leaders, artists, and messengers. it is important for me to receive support from women that not only trust the path of the soul, but also create major success through that path. Alia is that woman. From the depth of my spirit; I fiercely recommend this powerhouse leader to other leaders building incredible lives of freedom, joy, wealth and purpose.“
Writer, Director, Creator, Dirty Me Divine
Joanne Ameya Cohen
Alia is quite a dynamic combination…
Having personally received Alia’s wisdom, I can say without a doubt, that she is the “real thing”. She has supported me in catching and then releasing limiting beliefs, she has stood for me when I couldn’t see my larger vision, and she has lovingly held my hand as I birthed more of myself into the world. She is my reflection when I forget where I am going. Alia is quite a dynamic combination for any woman committed to her own unfoldment!
Joanne Ameya Cohen
Expert Herbalist, Feminine Embodiment Mentor, Creator, Priestesses of the Moon
She taught me powerful tools…
“Alia has helped me build confidence as an entrepreneur, as a woman, as a friend, as a daughter. She taught me powerful tools and asked me the right questions that I needed to get more clarity on my business. She helped me realize why my confidence is not always there for me, identifying where my confidence is not at its strongest, and, most importantly, where my confusion in my decisions was not coming from place of strength but from a place of fear. Her spiritual and gentle feminine approach was exactly what I needed. I am very grateful for her support throughout this journey.”
Author, Poet, Founder, The Passion Company
Alia is one of the leaders of the new feminine movement…
“What I love about Alia is her creativity, passion and embodiment. She is so multi-talented and has skillfully brought her all her talents together to serve. Alia is one of the leaders of the new feminine movement, teaching women how to free up and own their creative expression. She’s integrated, fully self-expressed and powerful. She brings all parts of herself to the table and so you know you are getting the real deal.”
Founder, Sistership Circle
the true mark of a woman who has healed and freed herself…
“Alia has unchained herself astonishingly fast by engaging with a magical mix of modalities. She is also a talented guide and I love seeing her support other women in having the same level of freedom and expression. She sets a powerful example because she is fueled by her authentic creative essence and does not rely on external validation to drive her forward; this is the true mark of a woman who has healed and freed herself.”
Founder, Business Mentor, Vedic Astrologer
She shines light where before was darkness…
“Working with Alia leaves your heart blown wide open. She shines light where before was darkness, leaving you feeling enlivened with self acceptance, inspiration, and a deep connection with something much larger than yourself.”
NLP Master Coach, Infidelity Expert
OPTION 1 – $997.00 $497.00
6-Week Online Course
OPTION 2 – $333.00 $250.00
6-Week Online Course
2-Pay Payment Plan
OPTION 3 – $1,997.00
Private Mentorship Upgrade
OPTION 4 – $666.00
3-Pay Payment Plan
I’ll tell you sister that next level is really hard to reach when your nervous system is compromised.
This trauma can be subtle and sneaky and could easily be attributed to other things, but there are some signs.
Here’s some of the ways this can show up, especially for ambitious women:
Symptoms of Trauma in Driven Women
You’ve been saying the safe thing
Truly revolutionary leadership and impact comes from saying the scary, potentially controversial truth. This is what moves people to sit up and take notice. Trying to be liked doesn’t serve here.
Yet so many of us *really* want to be liked and we’re terrified of people leaving a nasty comment or unfollowing or worse, saying something negative about us very publically.
The unresolved trauma can cause us to be risk averse.
But really the real danger is the status quo that keeps us palatable and contained and never allows our most revolutionary message or movement to lift off the ground.
Most women believe they have to fit in to be safe, but the truth is fitting in is anything but safe because we compromise our beliefs, our truth, our unique wisdom, and the full potency of our ideas which reduces the power of our presence in the world.
The people who do things differently capture people’s imaginations and lead them into new approaches to important problems and new ways of life.
If you say what you really want to say you will change yourself and the world around you much faster.
As a leader and visionary, one of the most powerful ways to expand your reach is to be unapologetic about what you believe. To truly be heard, seen, and known you have to let rip all of who you are.
Resolving the kink in your system that keeps you seeking safety will allow you to be the change-maker you want to be.
You are ultra-strategy focused and buying every marketing course
But the problem is you’re so focused on learning strategy that you losing connection with your own wisdom.
This can cause us to spin in confusion, fear, doubt, and overwhelm while trying to study 5 different people’s “systems”, work with 2 mentors, and put in a crazy amount of effort and struggle while still not quite experiencing lift-off with our message (even though you are crazy smart and talented).
Business trainings cannot overcome the places where you are buying into bullshit.
They cannot harness the rogue parts of your mind that carry you into irrelevant concerns, unfounded fears, and crippling insecurity.
Focusing on the minutae of building a funnel or getting the right publicist may seem like it’s moving the needle, but actually you may be alienating your own wisdom in the process of trying to get up the next thing that might sell.
Yes, we do need the *right* strategy (especially the right strategy for you). But I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that the success of your business is 10% strategy, 90% the internal frequency and foundation on which you are creating everything. All the funnels in the world won’t replace this.
You’ve been compromising on the true scope of your vision
Trauma causes us to believe we can never truly reach the big kahuna goal. With a warped view of our true capacity, our talent, our strengths, our gifts, and the opportunities that exist right in front of us that we can’t seem to see, the big vision seems like a pipe dream.
So we keep it nice and manageable.
Most women think they will be safer if they play small with their life choices but the reality is our body and soul knows when we are on track and off track and it’s actually very costly to our health, happiness and the fulfillment of our purpose to play small.
Addressing the low-grade trauma and stabilizing our system allows us to have a clear view of reality and dream much bigger, even daring to believe that we can make a huge difference in the world and taking action to make it happen.
You are aiming for 6-figures instead of going for the long-term legacy
However so many of us who have lower self-esteem from our trauma need our business to validate our existence.
We think that meeting the 6-figure milestone is going to offer the hit of affirmation and validity that we are having trouble giving ourselves. And we are fed endless messaging from the marketing industry which plays right into this wound.
So we become so success focused that we forget to be of service. And so money focused that we forget the true wealth we possess already.
This also diminishes the long-term possibility of the groundswell of change you have the potential to build.
Legacy is a long game and it requires us to be calm and connected to our higher vision and patient with the time it takes to reach it. We can do this with a relaxed nervous system and a commitment to the big-picture highest expression of the mission.
You want to get internet famous to reach your next level, but every part of you is resisting the idea
Because: you are scared shitless.
Because what might happen if you might actually become seen and known? Then you’d REALLY be exposed. And everything you fear happening becomes a much greater possibility.
Expanding your visibility then becomes an internal threat to your sense of safety. And every resistance your system can conjure up will reveal itself.
Unhealed wounds and traumas kick up the cortisol, activate your fight/flight response and then you are in a fight with your own vision and desire.
This leads to self-sabotage or avoidance. And negative cycles of shaming yourself for not doing everything you can do.
An inner transformation needs to take place in order to feel at ease taking your place on central stage.
You are extremely high performing...but for all the wrong reasons
We become deeply terrified of sinking into the black hole within ourselves that can’t ever seem to be filled no matter what we do.
And this takes a huge toll.
Our body is ailing from the way we have pushed it to the brink in pursuit of the thing that will finally validate us.
Then we burn the f out. We become unhealthy from driving so hard. Some of us sink into addictions of all flavors to cope.
And it’s all such a slog because we are not attuned to a stabilized creative, innovative frequency that would transform the process into fun flow.
You are recycling the same tired material and you are really bored
There is an innovation and evolution being asked of you to stop stagnating that you can’t seem to access and you don’t even know how to get there.
Most women think they have to play by the rules and follow a template to make an impact but the reality is you need to boldly brazenly break all the rules to have true impact.
Stabilizing your system causes you to open up to new ideas, downloads, and a kind of clarity that seemed so unattainable once. And it’s so invigorating, exhilirating and deeply satisfying to be so outrageously self-expressed finally.
You are stuck in masculine mode
We do this because the world is built on masculine structures. And we are taught that to succeed this is how we need to be.
But it is so limiting. And can become deeply destructive and wounding to the feminine nervous system.
We are told success is built through drive, focus, determination. Get it done, girl.
Intuition, creativity, sensuality are considered laughable business skills. We railroad over how we feel based on stats and numbers.
And we are shilled systems that are built around a linear process completely devoid of our magical feminine capacity to tap into universal Creatrix consciousness.
Most women believe feminine energy doesn’t help them move forward in their career, but actually feminine intelligence is the lynchpin strategy to unlock their true genius.
When we reclaim and restore the feminine inside of us, we gain access to a creative genius that is far greater than anything our mind can attempt. And from there our most legendary work is born.
How do I know all this? Because I have faced every single one of these sneaky symptoms and more down in my own journey of building my public brands, and so have many of my clients.
I can attest that when we can become free within, the external work of building our legacy becomes much, much easier.
Become the transformational leader who:
- Defies all odds
- Leaves a trail of transformation wherever you go
- Trailblazes a new way of being
- Does not believe the programming we are fed every day
- Shares a cutting-edge body of work that can make a difference for people and cause ripples of healing
- Decides to create your own reality like the true Creatrix you are
- Ditches the rules and creates your own
- Is led by your own genius, feminine wisdom, and intuition
- Sets herself free from the matrix of living and leading purely from the masculine
- Works with higher creative intelligence
- Operates at a higher octave of frequency that refuses to be mired down by lower standards
- Is an unapologetic luminary stewarding the world into a new future
- Is truly limitless
OPTION 1 – $997.00 $497.00
6-Week Online Course
OPTION 2 – $333.00 $250.00
6-Week Online Course
2-Pay Payment Plan
OPTION 3 – $1,997.00
Private Mentorship Upgrade
OPTION 4 – $666.00
3-Pay Payment Plan
A Revolutionary Woman is one who is rising into her power not because she hasn’t experienced trauma not because she has overcome her trauma but *because* of her trauma.
Her trauma has made her who she is and that power has grown inside of her through all the suffering betrayal and heartbreak.
She chooses her path. Instead of sinking into despair because of what happened to her, she decides, ‘No, I am rising and I’m going to lift everyone with me’.
ARE YOU READY?
Disclaimer: Alia Metcalf is not a medical professional and the contents of the Revolutionary Woman program are for informational purposes only. The content in this course is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your qualified medical health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright 2019 Alia Metcalf All Rights Reserved
Website design by: Sphinx Marketing